Monday, May 4, 2009

How can I get a summer job in medical research?

I'm a university student.


I'd like to work in a doctor's office of on a research project.


Do you work in a hospital?


Do you work in the research field?


I'd appreciate any insights you have.

How can I get a summer job in medical research?
Have a degree in biology, or at minimum, a strong statistics and research background. They don't just throw you a research project without knowing if you know anything about statistics, proper research methods, etc. You have to prove that you are worthy to be conducting research. If you degree is physical education then it's useless, however, with an undergrad bio, physics, psychology, etc degree you have a better shot. A strong science background will only help you.

broken teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment