Monday, May 4, 2009

What are some great science (biology, chemistry, etc.) and medical research opportunities for high schoolers?

I'm really interested in science (chemistry, biology, etc.) and medicine but I'm in high school. I want to go to pre-med or something like that and I'd really like to get involved in some sort of research opportunity or something, maybe in a lab or a professor. I live in Ann Arbor, MI and the U of Michigan is a great school for things like this, but somehow I cannot seem to find anything anywhere no matter how much I look. Any suggestions?

What are some great science (biology, chemistry, etc.) and medical research opportunities for high schoolers?
I'm sure I saw a summer program for high schoolers at a med school. Keep looking.





Edit: I found a site that lists them.


http://www.studentsreview.com/hslist.php...
Reply:Look into the Chemistry department at your local University. Try Infrared spectroscopy, I did that for my senior year in high school. That topic will definitely keep you busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment