Monday, April 26, 2010

For people who have seen the movie "Requiem for a Dream" I have a medical research question....?

If you've seen this movie, they depict an old woman, "sara", who tries to lose weight using diet pills that stop her from eating and she loses dramatic weight. I can only think of this movie to use for a good example...





I have a persuasive speech coming up for my class and I'm trying to persuade to avoid the use of diet pills and alternative methods





I was wanting to know if there are any drugs out there as dramatic as the one from this show or real-life stories similar.





Where would be some places I can look for research and facts to help back up my topic?

For people who have seen the movie "Requiem for a Dream" I have a medical research question....?
People have different side effects to drugs but all diet pills have side effects. Just google diet pills and a lot of info will up.

canine teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment