Monday, April 26, 2010

I love research,my desire to know is high, How can I get scholarship to study as a medical anthropologist?

Once you get to about third year in the anthropology and psychology majors, you get to assist professors in their research which is really exciting. You have to be like their pidgeon and help organize data and analyze data and go out on to campus to collect data or help with the study subjects. Beyond that, to become a medical anthropologist you have to major in anthropology and get your B.S. and Masters, then prolly your Ph.D.


Your school should have flowcharts on what classes are required to major in anthropology. I know how you feel, because I have to know EVERYTHING!

I love research,my desire to know is high, How can I get scholarship to study as a medical anthropologist?
You have to get a degree in Anthropology and a Masters in that field... then you go for the PhD fellowship "scholarship" directly related to the field. For the Bachelor and Masters you will have to search other standard scholarship opportunities. Talk to guidance counselors in your school!

dog teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment