Monday, November 16, 2009

How would you do research for doctors in order to look better on a medical school application?

I am about to start my undergraduate work, hoping to eventually get into med school, and I was asked by a pediatric surgeon to do some research for him that could somehow put my name onto a medical document and help me out when I apply to med school. What do I need to do? Do I just look up what he asked me to or do I need to include papers and graphs as well?

How would you do research for doctors in order to look better on a medical school application?
when you start college, talk to some professors in that department. professors do research all the time and they allways need assistance. and you should be worrrying more about doing the research for yourself rather than for him.
Reply:It sounds like the Pediatric Surgeon will write the actual article using your data - so I would provide as much data as possible, include table or graphs as well whenever possible, and be sure to include ALL of your sources and references. To make your information more useful, it would be a good idea to get a medical publication and look at how the articles are put together in scientific format so you have a better idea of what is needed and the magazine can serve as a reference as well.

broken teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment