Thursday, November 19, 2009

Have you ever tried medical research study?

I just signed up, its for 16 days and they pay me 4,000$ for it, study is for obesity and diabetics, I told my friends and all of them say negetive stuff about it, but none of them tried it, and I never tried it either, so im little bit sceptic about it now, I want to hear from you if you ever gone to one of these, what to look out for, what side effects it really has and etc

Have you ever tried medical research study?
Yes, my husband was in a research study and he died, no joke.





Thousands of people were on Phen-fen as a study, it passed the FDA and wasn't until a few years later they found out all the bad crap (after people had died from strokes and heart attacks).





If the drug you are trialing is never pursued because they see no benefit, and there are long-term effects, who's gonna tell you? That is the $4000 question you should have asked before signing.





Good luck to you.
Reply:Whether or not they even know the side-effects depends on what phase the study is in. You should have asked the doctors when you signed up, rather than expecting people who aren't involved in the study to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment