Monday, November 16, 2009

I need a topic for my Medical research essay. I need a controversial topic. Anyone know a good topic?

Please help me, it's a very big part of my grade and i want something that is going to be very intereserising and good. Thanks!

I need a topic for my Medical research essay. I need a controversial topic. Anyone know a good topic?
By Medical research, do you mean just anything regarding medical practice?





My science teacher showed me a clip aired on the ABC Nightly News. They managed to create an artificial rat heart by removing all the old cells of the rat heart and replacing those with the cells of baby rat hearts and even further with the case of it being necessary to have heart cell donors, which is just kind've creepy.





Of course this is disturbing because this goes on to the ethical question of whether or not it is appropriate for people to bring back the dead.
Reply:Well, with our current administration, stem cell research seems to be a very controversial issue. Then there is cloning, the morning after pill and maybe even the partial birth abortions.





I am not sure if these are the types of ideas you are looking for, but I wish you the best of luck on your essay.


No comments:

Post a Comment