Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am a researcher (biochemist) in medical health can I find a job in research projects /in toronto?

I am well versed in proposal writing, research paper / articles writing for publication in medical journal. I have experience in proposal processing for award of research grant. I can write research reports, progress reports on the projects, can also monitor and evaluate the project for funding. I have published 33 original research papers in various medical jouranals, and 17 health reports in print media. I have experience in doing clincial biochemistry, including enzyme assays, immuno assays, radio immunoassays.


I have done MSc in Biochemistry.


I am a permanent resident in Canada


With all the above experience and qualification can I find a job related to my field/

I am a researcher (biochemist) in medical health can I find a job in research projects /in toronto?
I would think you could with your qualifications! I live in Calgary where it is booming right now but not up to date on the Toronto employment scenario. While you are looking, you could consider a home business in your field. It's called Freelife International and it recently reinvented itself with the introduction of Himilayan Goji Juice. It is the only functional juice on the market with medical validation. There are 72 clinical studies on Pubmed.org under the heading Lycium Barbarum. Many health practioners are a part of this company with the amazing little red berry from Tibet.


No comments:

Post a Comment